Science
Despite continuing controversies over the battle between Evolution and Creationism in the world (see the news story about the famous Turkana Boy skeleton and museum in Kenya), I am excited about the new exhibit opening this weekend at the American Museum of Natural History.
According to the AP story:
I think this is the first major exhibition in the world where the fossil
evidence and the genomic science are brought together to tell a mutually
reinforcing story," museum President Ellen Futter said at a media preview on
Tuesday. "Bringing the two stories together is extraordinarily powerful.
I'll be at the Anne and Bernard Spitzer Hall of Human Origins exhibit this Saturday if I can get in. I'm assuming the world of geeks will be there as well. I just hope the number of families in the way will be low. Nothing against families, the kids just tend to get in my way when I'm trying to look at the exhibits, and it just angries up my blood. Aaaaaaaaargh!


<< Home