God Puts on His Lab Coat
A group of 28 scientists and evangelical Christians today announced their commitment to working together to address global and environmental climate change--an issue that they say is pressing enough to trump any theological differences between the groups.
I'm giddy all over! It's very late in the day, but I will hold a little hope that there will finally be fewer deniers with so much political clout. A change has got to come!


3 Comments:
You know, for some reason, when I see things like this I get really uncomfortable. I don't know why. I think I am getting some serious prejudices against these people. It may come from me living among so many of them here in the south. Im not sure about your religious background, but there's just something that bothers me about this kind of thing.
AMEN!!! HALLELUJA!!!!! PRAISE THE....wait a minute....
thanks for the link, man!
I don't really trust the lot of them myself, but with such an important issue, the more support the better. What has always confused me is that if the Bible says we're responsible for the Earth, then why haven't they been on the side of preservation all along?
Post a Comment
<< Home