Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gliding Along

I know it's been nearly two weeks since I've posted, but I've got nothing to say. Many ups, many downs, and even more gliding alongs...

Actually, I have plenty to say, but I'm not in the frame of mind for it. I've spent too much time in my apartment over the past week or so, and that kind of living will screw up perceptions.

Tomorrow I head back into the New York for an 11 hour shift of some sort of job. It'll be good to be in the city again. I love that place.

By the way, I saw Joan Jett on Conan tonight. She had some serious plastic surgery, I think. That just kind of destroys her credibility for me. Pity.

Finally, this protection of the rain forest is good, but not good enough. Read on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joan was a one hit wonder, but also a Deaniac. It balances out, dont you think?

12/05/2006 4:28 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I can go along with that, but she actually had 9 songs in the top 40, three of which were top 10. Yeah, that's part of my geeky side. I have several Billboard books.

Ah! I sure do miss the Deaniacs

12/05/2006 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home