Thursday, November 02, 2006

New York City Marathon


I'm proud to say that I'll be a staff member of the ING New York City Marathon this year. I'm going to try to get my friend, Jon, to get a picture of my official badge and jacket for a little proof, but I'm really thrilled to be a part of it... even though it means being ready to work at 5 AM in the morning this Sunday... and missing a killer party with Columbia University students on Saturday. Oh well. The lovely ladies will just have to catch me the next time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5am? Even with a baby I hardly know what this time is. Better you than me.

As for a party at Columbia...well, moving in very clever circles now aren't we?

11/02/2006 6:37 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Thank you for noticing! Scientists are the new artists.

11/10/2006 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home