Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Overheard

While I relaxed on my 15 minute break from my evening job tonight, the popular "Dancing with the Second-Rate Stars" fed me info about how Willa Ford - some lame pop singer - and her dance partner have developed a relationship. I bet everyone 50 bucks their lives become a reality program because people just gots to know! Garsh it sure were inneresting.

I nearly fell asleep.

Then once of my co-workers, whom I've never seen until today, walked into the breakroom, announcing loudly on her wireless phone:
I'm tired. Just tired. I expected a better weekend for My birthday. How was it? It was terrible! Well, I'm dating a psychopath, so what do you expect?
I didn't really want to know this person is dating what appears to be a serial killer per her description. Did she really want me to know? I don't think she minded that I overheard since she was talking louder to her friend on the phone than she would have if that same friend were standing in an airplane hanger across from her.

By the time my break ended, all I could think about was, "How sad that she's dating a psychopath. At least Willa Ford happy nowadays."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home