Aw McCainie, Come On!
Here we see Senator John McCain, doing his best Muppet impersonation, with W's hand up his ass.Now wayward McCain is Trashing our beloved Bill Clinton's North Korea policy from the 90's. You know, back when Clinton was trying to talk with Kim Jong "License to" Il in order to prevent what's happening now? You know, now that the Bush Regime has ignored the Kim Regime because our president is brain damaged? McCain dropped this recently:
I would remind Senator (Hillary) Clinton and other Democrats critical of the Bush administration's policies that the framework agreement her husband's administration negotiated was a failure... The Koreans received millions and millions in energy assistance. They've diverted millions of dollars of food assistance to their military.I don't care that the guy wants to be president-elect in 2008. Distorting facts (or outright lying) will only make one seem more like Bush. We've had enough of Bush. McCain will only do well in 2008 if he comes across as the Uniter we need not the Divider Bush has been. The country is ready for a man of the middle. Moving right will only make McCain seem more like ABC tv.
By the way I'm boycotting ABC tv these days.


1 Comments:
I cant believe i supported this guy in 2000.
When the chips are down, you can always count on him to go for the Bush-it.
Post a Comment
<< Home