More to come!
The title of this entry is dedicated to the show I love... The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. This is simply because I miss Johnny that much. But there really is more...
I haven't had much time lately to write, because I've been working two jobs. My free time consists of the midnight hour after my night gig which is spent watching Countdown with Keith Olbermann. For me, this is a worthy waste of time.
But much has happened that I want to write about. Parties happen. Tonight I was at a party which included one beautiful girl in a topless number. Odd people in the subway do their bit. And there was this very strange call to a more than slightly deranged man at my night job this week which was certainly worth an entry, but I haven't had time to write about...
There really is so much worthy of note and too little time to write.
But I haven't forgotten about my friends. I promise you there is "More to Come." But for tomorrow, I'm either going to a semi-pro touch football game, or I'm headed to the Natural History Museum. Either way, Sunday will be spent in Manhattan, and I can think of few better ways to spend a Sunday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home