Friday, January 12, 2007

No More Smoke and Mirrors

It looks like Exxon-Mobile has finally started to see the light through its own cloud of smoke and greenhouse gasses. The world's largest environmental destroyer is finally pulling its support away from a global warming denier organization called the Competitive Enterprise Institute (C.E.I.), or as I call it the Complete Enviromental Idiots. It's a move that is important as it gets toward curbing path of damage to our planet.

The nice thing is that even though Bush pulled us out of the Kyoto Protocol, Exxon has to comply internationally anyway, so it shouldn't be something to difficult and costly. In other words, we may be on the fast track to new corportate environmental awareness. This is where corrections have to begin, and this is where the greates difference will be made.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were dead. I see that you're not after all, so that's good I guess.

1/12/2007 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to have you back

1/13/2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

The past month was nutty. I'll try to post more often because I miss you guys!

1/16/2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home