Early Spring
Everyone around the office is talking about Punxsutawny Phil this morning. They're thrilled that the Seer of Seers, the Prognosticator of Prognosticators predicts an early Spring. Hell, I could have predicted that. It will be an early Summer, too. Then Summer will never end.
IT'S GLOBAL WARMING, PEOPLE!!!


3 Comments:
Tim,
Interesting that you brought that whole global warming thing up. I was recently listening to a radio station which had a foreign scientist on the show. This guy is considered to be one of the top climatologists in the world and many look to him to "debunk" a lot of the global warming info. out there (especially the movie "An Inconvenient Truth"). I'll have to find his name and get back to you as I can't (conveniently) seem to find his name now. He explained (in very funny examples-he had a good way with explaining all the especially technical points in layman's terms) that global warming being caused by man would be like having cancer would cause you to want to start smoking. Interesting stuff. I'll try and find that info. and get back to you on this one.
That "scientist" sounds like he's been getting a little too much money from the Bush administration.
I LOve that movie (Groundhog Day)
Post a Comment
<< Home