Monday, January 29, 2007

The Road To Tehran

Are there very many ways to interpret, "we will respond firmly," when Bush is talking about Iranian involvement in Iraq? I think we can all see where this is headed. And we all know that as soon as Bush Double Dog Dares Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to invade Iraq... well, Ahmadinejad just can't say "no" to a Double Dog Dare.

Put on your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, Heh, heh...Bush said Firmly....heh, heh....I'm just waiting for Bush to act the part of Bugs Bunny when he draws a line in the sand with his big toe and dares Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to cross it. This "line" could come in the form of UN Resolutions or more "you cross this line and you'll be Sooorryyy" statements from Bush. Ahmadinejad will, of course, cross them all and suddenly realize that "waskly wabbit" done tricked him after he's crossed the final line--he'll then be told he's "invaded" Iraq and threatened our troops!! D'oh!! Watch that first step, it's a dooozy!!

1/30/2007 6:04 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I think Bush is going to just show up in Iran and say, "I knew we shoulda taken that left at Alba-koikie."

1/31/2007 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://theaginghipster.blogspot.com/2007/01/iran-iraq-impeach.html

He does hes gone

1/31/2007 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home