Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Golden Showers Bring Dead Flowers

Last night, while flipping through the channels between segments of Colbert, I stopped on one of the MTV channels. I don't know what the show was called (I didn't stick around long enough to find out), but the premise was that a girl asked questions of two boys, while her best friend hid in a van with lie detection equiptment. After all questions are asked & the lies sorted from the truth, the girl picks the boy she wants to date. Typical MTV bullshit.

The questions were truly deep philosophical queries. She asked the dark-haired guy, "Have you ever peed in the shower?" which he absolutely denied. Turns out he was lying, but the troubling thing is that the girl said, "Why would you even lie about that? Everybody pees in the shower!"

I remember a Seinfeld episode where George relieved himself in a health club shower and it was a big deal. I have never done this in any shower. Every Saturday on my way home from drinking I urinate in the street, but that's a different story. I'm just watering the flowers, or killing the crabgrass, or something. Pissing in the shower is disgusting. How could you stand in your own filth like that?!

But am I wrong? Is this really something that everybody does?! Please say it ain't so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home