Coming Soon!
I'm getting excited!
On February 10th, an update in New York's American Museum of Natural History will open. As soon as it does, I'm going to try to see it, and I'll be sure to give my review on the displays.
What could possibly get me so excited? The exhibit is called the Anne and Bernard Spitzer Hall of Human Origins, and looks to be the most up to date public display of human evolution yet. With all of the new information available currently, as well as all of the recent schoolroom battles over the teaching of Creationism, I would encourage anyone who will be in New York to visit the museum if only to see this exhibit.
Of course, here I go assuming it's going to be great without even seeing it!
Labels: Metropolis or Gotham


1 Comments:
I hope they keep the Australopithecines walking like a couple in Laetoli.
Post a Comment
<< Home