Monday, February 05, 2007

Even My Own Dog Has Gone Commercial!

Day after the Super Bowl and the watercooler talk is not about the game, but about the commercials. I think more people watched the game for the commercials than any thing else. And what are they saying? The commercials were not very good this year. I'm not a big football fan, but I thought the game itself was exciting. 50 fumbles make for an interesting competition. More importantly, I won the pool for the first two quarters even though I only put in $2. What I hear about from everyone around me is what commercials they liked, and there weren't many that anyone liked. Crazy.

If you missed the commercials, you can watch them again and vote for your favorite at MSNBC.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one word for super bowl xli: PRINCE!!!!

2/11/2007 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home