See What Happens?

I used to hear this all of the time whenever I screwed up - "See What Happens?" I thought it was appropriate. I plan on screwing up again. Feel free to join me.

Simple Spark - Find and Share Web Apps

Now Read This:

  • exhibit5a
  • Aging Hipster
  • Bird in Hand
  • Obvious Diversion
  • Restless Reader
  • silky
  • Drink To Remember
  • Rich Hauck's Blog
  • Nature Is My Eden
  • Liberal Common Sense
  • Dig Dug
  • Malachite
  • poly-tickle & info-tasty:

  • Distance
  • Third Party Watch
  • Swing State Project
  • National Center for Science Education
  • what'd I say?

    • Where Have You Been?!
    • Carry On My Wayward State!
    • So now there's debate on whether World War III has...
    • ...And So He Sent To Us His Only Son, Kal-El
    • Another Reason To Love Science
    • Get To Know The People In Your Neighborhood
    • Early Bird Gets The Last Laugh
    • Alpha Colony One
    • Inspiration
    • The Importance Of Grammar

    Powered by Blogger

    Monday, August 14, 2006

    Who's Going to Protect Us?

    "As the British terror plot was unfolding, the Bush administration quietly tried to take away $6 million that was supposed to be spent this year developing new explosives detection technology."

    I stumbled across this at the MSNBC site. Lovely, eh?

    posted by Tim @ 8/14/2006 01:35:00 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home