Monday, July 17, 2006

So now there's debate on whether World War III has started. I wonder what the graphics will look like on cable news? Bold, I hope, with a lot of orange and a musical theme full of the brass of trumpeting heavenly host.

Lovely, ain't it? I'd go North to escape it, but the icecaps are melting. There won't be much North left soon.

So I'm a pacifist. More importantly , I'm a coward. But the legions of religious supremacy must have their say, and they say it with gusto, and they say it with fire. And maybe global warming isn't so bad, because god may have a plan to do away with us, one way or another. That's why I'm not having kids.

I have a bile taste in my mouth, so I'll leave you with this. Lyrics from a Bob Dylan song, "With God On Our Side."

Now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell.
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell.
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor;
And if God is on our side,
He'll stop the next war.

(copyright something or other)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bird and I saw Gore's movie this Summer, pretty depressing stuff there. Look for Israel to wrap things up soon enough.

7/18/2006 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home