Where Have You Been?!
I haven't written much at all lately. Yeah, it's a drag, I know. How does anyone survive without the fix I used to provide? Must be rough. I'm sorry.
It isn't that I haven't thought of anything to write about. I've been thinking a lot about politics, science, the environment, religion, and of course my friends and well-wishers, but I've been occupied lately with cleaning up and moving.
About two years ago I posted "Toward Moving On...," but have staying in relatively the same place during that time. It's easy to become stagnant. Yesterday I moved almost all of my belongings to an apartment in Hoboken, NJ. I have neither job nor prospects yet, but I have a place to call home (as long as I get a job soon to pay my share of the rent), and I'm happy to do whatever it takes to stay there. I'll clean gum off of the sidewalks of Time Square with a screwdriver if I have to.
I have one last week of work in Harrisburg, then I move the last of my belongings (me) to Hoboken for hopefully a long stay. I may not be online for a while, but when I'm hooked up again I'll start reading the blogs of all y'all again, and leave a comment or two when applicable.
In the "Toward Moving On" post, Mr F.F., a.k.a. Jack Sadler, a.k.a. Tom, a.k.a. "That Guy," a.k.a. "a dear friend I don't see often enough but will miss," commented about losing touch with old friends. So it happens. There are hundreds (I bet) of people who have drifted in and out of my life. Most I can't remember. It doesn't mean I don't care. But life is worthless when it's stagnant. I can't stand the smell either. I'm just ready to mix it up a little bit before I grow too complacent.
I'll try to write again soon.
Later...


3 Comments:
Tell Everyone up there How dee from the South.
You take care. We will be here when you get land. Come back to my blog and look at your link on the right.
Welcome to the big city Tim. I know a guy who can get you that job in times square. I'll let you borrow my screwdriver.
Finally! Jesus, it took you long enough.
Post a Comment
<< Home