Friday, August 18, 2006

Okay, Buh-Bye!

Tonight I will be packing up the last of my things & cleaning up my old apartment. Most of my belongings are now in Hoboken, NJ, and I will bid my adieu to Harrisburg, PA with a one-finger salute with Harry Nilsson's "Everybody's Talkin'" playing at full blast.

I'm going to miss a lot more people than I thought I would, some of whom I was able to say goodbye to last night and today. But I am very much looking forward to leaving what Central Pennsylvania calls a city in order to live within reach of the city so nice they named it twice.

I hope I will have regular access to the internet so I can write more often than I have been. Inspiration will certainly strike me more often with the amount of stimulation New York will provide. I will try to express to those who have never been to New York just how incredible it can be. I hope I will be able to share many, many good experiences. Just give me a few days or weeks to settle in and I will be ready to write.

To those I am leaving behind in PA, I wish I could take many of you with me. I thank you all for making the Susquehanna Valley livable for so long.

Until we meet again...

Beeeeee Goooooooooood Elllllliot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful with the move. Safe passage. And have a killer time in NYC! I totally enjoy visiting that wonderful city and can only imagine living there. New adventures here you come! Later, Tim! ~gracie

8/18/2006 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck.

8/19/2006 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home