Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's Not the New Jan Brady

I don't really know a damn thing about computers or programming, but for the last 26 hrs I've spend most of my time trying to change the look of "See What Happens?"

It's not exactly what I had in mind, but then again, I really didn't have anything in mind. I was tired of Dark Blue Dots, so I thought I'd run the risk of completely deleting all of my posts for the past year by tinkering.

As you can see, it ain't all that pretty, but it's different. Excuse me if it's too ugly. I'll probably continue tinkering for a while, although not for a full day. Bits and pieces at a time is all I care to tinker from now on.

Anyroad, I have plenty to say (news has been weird lately, Julie and I have reached a kind of agreement, I'm half blind from staring at a computer screen for too many hours), but I'm going to save it for tomorrow or the day after that, or the weekend. I have to get away from this monitor before I lose it...

...right after I check the news, my e-mail, a few other blogs, some porn...

1 Comments:

Blogger chindi said...

It almost reminds me of a baseball game played on a field of astroturf (the green) and dirt (the brown). Or maybe a golf course.

8/24/2005 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home