Truly Presidential
It is probably obvious that I do not like President Bush. It isn't anything personal, I just hate his policies, his attitude, his smirk and his guts. However one thing could save him in my mind: facial hair.
Let me take you back a century and a quarter to another Republican President, a man with the most impressive mustache to find its way into the oval office. I'm speaking, of course, of our 21st President, Chester A Arthur.

Until recently, I thought the style of a full mustache, gently flowing to great sideburns, but with a clean chin, was one for the ages, but a friend of mine, Jack Sadler, showed that it can be done. He felt silly, however and shaved it off. I guess the look was a little too uncommon for him.
I think the time has arrived for our President to break the bonds of outdated style and common sense, and bring back the Chester A Arthur look. With Bush's strong leadership and mandate of a quarter of a percent of stolen votes, he could lead the charge of bringing back fancy faces. Why ,we could all drink sasparilla and enjoy great marching band music again!
If I had any knowledge of photoshop, I'd do a nice mockup of how Bush would look with my dream mustache. Unfortunately, I ask you all to use your imagination. And cast your vote at www.bushyfacebush.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home