Brush with Greatness
Does anyone know if Titanic director, James Cameron, was in Harrisburg this weekend? I'm 99% sure I saw him in my bookstore. Everybody else I work with thinks so too. IF it weren't he, it was a damn good clone!
Does anyone know if Titanic director, James Cameron, was in Harrisburg this weekend? I'm 99% sure I saw him in my bookstore. Everybody else I work with thinks so too. IF it weren't he, it was a damn good clone!
3 Comments:
It's possible that he was doing something connected with the Titanic exhibits at the Whitaker Center. On a tangentially related note, I remember when Winona Ryder was in the old Encore in Mechanicsburg. She spent most of her time looking at books about herself.
Do you think she stole anything then?
Someone said he was trying to get out of town but couldnt make it on to a lifeboat.
He was last seen floating around....
Post a Comment
<< Home