Saturday, May 07, 2005

Oh! To be in NYC in Spring... when the Nuts are in bloom



Why do I wish I were in NYC? My friend Jon at exhibit 5a wrote about a crazy person he came into contact with today. The best we have in Harrisburg, PA is the crazy lady who can read minds on the full moon and the guy who refuses to bath and uses my bookstore's phone to call in his bets. Jon gets entertaining. We get annoying. His may be a little more frightening, but I'll take his freaks over my pains in the ass any day.

Less than two years for my debts to be paid off and I'm outta here!! Two freaking years. By then I could be one of the annoying freaks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Christ, now you have a blog? Why?
It's bad enough I feel compelled to read Jon's drivle, but now yours? At least Jon lives in NYC. You live in Harrisburg for Pete's sake!
Who are you writing for the benefit of? The people who live in Pine Grove?
Whose fucking blog am I going to have to read next? Bert? Matt Selders?
And why the Hell are you writing shit about your coworkers and leaving it up for everyone to see? Aren't you a manager there? Why don't you just tack your condonsending opinions to the board at work and sign your name to it?
Can't Julie kick some sense into you? (oh wait, what's your girl's name again?)

Oh Tim, Tim, Tim, I'm just busting your chops. Please blog away. You bring light to my miserable existence while I'm trapped at work on a Saturday morning and desperately holding in my bowel movement.
It's good to know that someone out there still cares about the important things in life - tits, beer, and Star Wars.

See you Wednesday at Midnight. Oh wait, which theater are you going to?

tiredeyes@allvantage.com

5/14/2005 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home