I know this world is killing you...
So the Iraqi election is a success, from what I've heard. Yes, only 16 dead and 73 wounded. One wishes elections could go that smoothly in the U.S.A.
Despite what anyone says, and despite that I would love to see the world as one big ol' democracy, I still think this whole thing was pushed too far too fast by President Texas Cowboy. I can't imagine how so many dead in the war and all of the bloodshed since there can be the word "success" tossed around like all of those lives were worth it. As far as I'm concerned there's always another way and our Idiot President and his Hawkish Cabinet are the worst kind for the mess they made.
I don't care if the outcome is a true democracy. War is not the only answer, and until we learn that, there is no such thing as civilization.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home