It's In the Can
Alright, so another month has past and that means it's time to do my minimum-once-a-month blog entry. I have a lousy computer, so I don't bother to add very often, but then again, I've only told 2 people about this blog so far. I doubt I have fans waiting with baited breath for each new release... yet.
Three or Four days ago I went down to the alley behind my apartment building to drop a bag of prime trash off at the trash can and there was some guy looking at a VCR on top of one of a pile of bags. This man was probably in his late 50's, looked like a mix of latino and greek, and asked me in an accent I couldn't place, "Does it work?" I thought it was the queerest thing for someone to ask, so I told him, "It's not mine. But it's been thrown out, so I assume it works fine." He backed off sheepishly, got back into his car, a really nice dark red Lincoln Town Car, and drove off.
I was really just a little pissed that he wasn't interested in my trash. I should have offered to open the bag for him and display the banana peels and used tissues.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home