Nov 2 is Keep a Republican Occupied Day
So I'm taking the day off on Tuesday, November 2 so I can get up early before my Republican girlfriend and make her a wonderful breakfast, something nice so she'll want to have sex with me before work, and she'll be rushing to finally get to work. When she leaves, I will go to my polling place & I will vote. Then, I will suprise her on her lunch break with a prepared picnic that we can eat in the courtyard outside of her building. When her workday has ended, I'm going to take her shopping for anything she wants, dinner, then shopping again, right up until the malls close at 9PM. I'll do this under the auspices of being the best boyfriend in the world, but in fact I will be keeping her from voting for George W. Bush.
It's my civic duty and I think everyone's to make sure that your state is blue this year. If your mate is a Democrat, but you have a friend who is has a "W" sticker on his car or in his lawn, you must do anything you can to keep an eye on him any chance he has of voting and keep him busy. I'm not kidding around people. Remember Florida!! We cannot stand another recount or another 4 years of this guy!
Keep a Republican Occupied Day must be observed by anyone who loves their health, their freedom and their country!
And I thank you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home