Friday, September 03, 2004


Cripes!! The Republican convention was a blast, eh? It's the look on the faces of the crowd that I liked best. It's as though every one of the delegates were high on Jesus. Damn self-righteous bastards!!! The smirks of the candidates were so telling, too.

The capacity of the human brain is a wonderous thing, I think. I often wonder how we manage to avoid blowing ourselves up when I see how childlike the masses continue to believe in Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny while they hold a contamination breach at bay just a mile from Sleepytown, USA. How many of those damn speeches invoked the name of God? Yet these are the people we hope to lead us through war, economic hardships, sickness & every other fear we have! Oh! But we will prevail! Onward Christian Soldiers! Jump off lovers leap & land on the rocks below!

I'm tired. I'm so very tired. I think it's time to take up some medication and sleep, perchance to dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home