Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Alter Ego

Winter brings out the angry side of me. I don't know whether it's the cold or short days or the slop of snow dirtying up my ride, but by mid January every year, I feel the tingle of Vigilante Tim coming to life.

Last year at this time I took a walk down my street at about 3AM on a weekday and where there was a chair waiting for a car to move so a public street parking space could be saved, Vigilante Tim took a seat, litterally, and dragged it down the block.

I'm not sure what's in VT's mind this year, but I can't wait to find out. I'm betting the able-bodied woman who has a handicapped sign hanging from the rear-view mirror of her Honda, so she can get the only cherry spot on the block, may find a dozen smashed eggs on her car.

Oh, Vigilante Tim! Will you tempt fate again or will you wise up and move someplace where you don't hate your neighbors? I doubt the second choice. You're such a surly fellow you can barely stand yourself!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it! I heart vigilantes.

5/14/2005 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home