Chicken Embryos Dripping Down On Boobies
Last night I caught a few minutes of Fear Factor on FX or one of those lame second run stations. The women (and men for that matter) were beautiful. I only watched a minute or two of the show because I can't stand it, but it still throws me off balance when I click on that show.
I always thought that the beautiful people had it all. They only had to bad an eye and the world was handed to them. Hey, I put up with 2 years of hell from a girl I was dating just because she had a pair of tripple D's. I'm not defending it, but good looks & good cleavage are fantastic marketing tools. Face it.
This Fear Factory, however, has made me realize that the life of a hottie is not what it seems. Gorgeous people are willing to eat fetuses and dog shit just to get a little TV action. I think it's the disease of being good looking: once you realise being hot is your ticket to ride, you'll do anything to get your mug (and cleavage) out there in the public eye.
Yes, this is all obvious, but there's a reason to my rant. Sometimes I just think it's important to say it: GOD BLESS AMERICA!


1 Comments:
Just wondering man - were these 3 years worth putting up with her? I guess it also depends on whether these were 36DDD or 38DDD's :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home