Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Thanks for Calling...

In the past 4 days I've had the opportunity to spend time with 2 friends from Manhattan, completely separate from one another. First Jon over the weekend, tonight Seema (and I'm sure again later this week).

In the meantime the number of friends locally who have called have been few: Darrell and Steve'n'Diana. All the rest of y'all, screw y'all! If you can live less than 10 miles from me (in many cases less than 3), and I don't hear from you for more than 6 months, it's probably time to delete you from the phonebook.

You've been warned!!

P.S. In the case of most of you, I admit that I have been screening my calls and not answering because I don't want to spend time with you. Sorry about the harsh reality. I'm a right bloody bastard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m not a telephone junkie

If i’m inserting my coin then I'm doing just fine

If things in my head stop hurting my mind

6/17/2005 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home