A kind of adjustment
For some reason, some bastard decided to put spam into the comments on my last post. Obviously I cannot have this, but I haven't figured out how to delete unwanted comments yet. Instead, I've decided to delete all comments from that post, then reprint the non-spam comments here. These are copied from the previous Darwin, Lose or Draw post.
And thanks again for tuning in.
Shari said...
While I won't argue with you since you seem to have made your mind up on the matter, all through the readong of your post I couldn't stop thinking of a quote:
"Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God." ~ Heywood Broun
You say, "Just because we do not know ALL of the facts, does not mean "Oh! It must prove there is a God!"
I say, just because we know some of the facts, does not prove there isn't a God.
Good exchange of ideas you've got here! Hope you keep writing. ^_^
3:03 AM
Shari said...
*ahem*
All through the readIng of your post. ReadIng. Sorry about that. >_~
3:05 AM
Anonymous said...
Hey, I happen to love Tim's red dong.
7:25 PM


2 Comments:
Yes, Shari, I agree. There very well could be a God. I don't personally believe it so, but I'd have to be an idiot to say I know everything... there's probably a thing or two I don't know.
Maybe a thing.
Maybe not.
My gripe really has nothing to do with Christians, and I may have been a little harsh in my rant, but I do have a problem with people who push an agenda that is not productive to society. The Intelligent Design movement in schools is counterproductive to education. There is no place ID in science class, anymore than there is a place for Michael Moore's Farenheit 911 in History class. If they want to throw it in Philosophy, more power to 'em. And I hope that if there is a God, He forgives me. But I wouldn't if I were He... But I digress. The point is... well I forget. So... hey... be cool, stay in school.
I get those stupid ass spam comments too. I guess if they can't get you through a regular email, they'll just get you through your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home