See What Happens?

I used to hear this all of the time whenever I screwed up - "See What Happens?" I thought it was appropriate. I plan on screwing up again. Feel free to join me.

Simple Spark - Find and Share Web Apps

Now Read This:

  • exhibit5a
  • Aging Hipster
  • Bird in Hand
  • Obvious Diversion
  • Restless Reader
  • silky
  • Drink To Remember
  • Rich Hauck's Blog
  • Nature Is My Eden
  • Liberal Common Sense
  • Dig Dug
  • Malachite
  • poly-tickle & info-tasty:

  • Distance
  • Third Party Watch
  • Swing State Project
  • National Center for Science Education
  • what'd I say?

    • Happy Valentine's Day!!
    • Welcome Kansas to the Late 19th Century
    • Science
    • Even My Own Dog Has Gone Commercial!
    • Early Spring
    • Band Practice
    • The Road To Tehran
    • You Can't Keep A Good Duck Down
    • Mmmmm... Bad Idea
    • Coming Soon!

    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, February 14, 2007

    It's A Mystery

    The young man who killed five people in a Utah mall has a story that he can no longer tell. As a young boy, he was in the middle of an Eastern European war:

    When the Bosnian Serbs overran the town in 1995, taking away and massacring some 8,000 Muslim men and boys, Sulejman and his mother were evacuated by the United Nations and later reunited with his father, Redzo said.

    “They were a good, quiet family and I remember that he was a nice kid when he was four or five, maybe a little bit playful,” he said, standing in front of the burnt-out shell of Sulejman’s family home in the village of Talovici, eastern Bosnia.

    “No one could have supposed that he was going to do such a thing,” Redzo said. “Who knows what made him do that?”

    Now why would a young man, who's childhood was rife with violence, become violent himself? It's a mystery. A real mystery.

    posted by Tim @ 2/14/2007 11:38:00 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home