It Sucks Being A Man When You're Needy
Other than the usual "Men make more money than women", "Men get more respect than women," and "Men are always taking advantage of women" statements, it really seems to me to be a Woman's World when it comes to getting what you need.
Women are by nature more attractive than men (I know several bisexual women, few bisexual men, and this fact makes sense to me) . Women at bars usually have several men hanging off of them while I usually get shot down by the women I before I even approach them. Women in porn make more than men... at least I think they do. And here's the kicker: egg donation pays more than sperm donation!
Okay, maybe it makes sense. Eggs are only available during short windows of opportunity, whereas sperm are available as long as the zipper doesn't catch you. But it still doesn't seem fair. Doesn't it take two to tango? Isn't the sperm as important as the egg to make a baby?
Daily, as I ride the PATH train from Hoboken to Manhattan, I see posters inside the train cars advertising for "Dreammakers" to sell their eggs for $8000 (upon completion of the donor cycle). I checked to find out what the going rate for sperm is, and it's substantially less. One search revealed $1 to $45 "depending on quality of the sample." I sold some DVD's last night and made $1 to $8 per disc. I suppose selling DVD's is probably more profitable, but just as embarassing if you were to examine my lame collection.
Someone told me once that you could get several thousand dollars for selling a testicle. I couldn't imagine doing such a thing, but I checked it out anyway. Damn National Organ Transplant Act of 1984!


4 Comments:
Interesting to read a man's point of view on the bar scene. I normally am dancing by myself or with a group - - I'm attractive but not the sexy type. So I watch men, any type of men, wonder up to my best friend who is slim with big boobs but very, very, very shy and ask her to dance all the time. As far as the eggs thing ... we have a limited amount of eggs that age and the process to extract the eggs is more invasive. Men? You can regenerate sperm every 48 hours until the cows come home ... and drop a load in a cup. I do agree that women are the seductresses though ... if we have 'it' by damn we'll use it. Now - - where are those Aliens from Zore? *grin* ~gracie
Now here is a subject to draw me out of the shadows.
In regard to egg donation, yeah, what Gracie said. The procedure is extremely invasive and not too pleasant. Additionally, women may need to take medication to increase the number of eggs and quality. Not quite the same as a quick wank in a cup, now is it?
Also, you needn't be ashamed of your collection of live N'Sync DVDs. I told you the day would come when you'd have to sell them to pay the rent. Think of the joy you will bring others!
When I wrote this post I tried to be polite by avoiding the more graphic phrases to represent the male donation. But it does my heart good to have two women write "drop a load in a cup" and "wank in a cup." These are the kinds of things that make my day.
And Summer, how did you know about my extensive collection of N'Sync DVD's?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home