Sunday, June 04, 2006

This Is Me


I never had a propper picture of myself on this site, and I still won't. What you see here is an unshaven me, after a week (or much more) of self-pity and remorse for a lost pet. Still, I felt it was an appropriate time to let my few, but wonderful readers see whom they are dealing with. As you may notice, my eyes look a little puffy. I didn't sleep much last night and I still shed the occasional tear for Mona. I think I was feeling a little of this just before my friend took the picture. Anyway, this is me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no Mona, huh? I was hoping she would have showed up.

Glad to see you have finally evolved.

6/05/2006 5:48 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

No Mona. I'm going to make one last ditch effort to find her this evening, then give up. There hasn't been any sign of her for a week now. I have the feeling she's very far away.

Evolved? I have, somewhat, I guess. If I don't adapt I'll go extinct. I'm not so sure I want that. Thanks for noticing. Although I think the old picture got my better side.

6/05/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves* Hi Tim ... nice smile even though much sadness in eyes ... time heals lots of things. It's nice to put a face with a blog, though. *hugs* ~gracie

6/05/2006 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim got my own pix up now, view if you dare.....

6/05/2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home