Saturday, March 25, 2006

Turn That Frown Upside Down


This weekend I feel inverted.

It's something about the exgirlfriend I wanted to stay friends with, but whom I feel uncomfortable around now.
It's something about a good friend who has some strong opinions about politics & the state of the world which are in oposition to mine.
It's something about and interview that I don't want to go to on Sunday.
It's something about a girl I know, whom I'd like to ask out on a date, but I'm just afraid that my often dark view of the world would cause harm to the wonderful sunshine I see in her.
It's something about my disconnect with everything that a good Christian citizen is supposed to believe because I no longer understand the point in believing in God.
It's something about how much I love New York City, and I can't be with the one I love right now.
It's something about how I can't imagine loving the 'Burg I'm with.
It's something about how I hate driving.
It's something about how I love my cat, but I was never ready to be a pet owner.
It's something about how I miss my blog.

Anyway, I feel inverted this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tim I feel that way sometimes, right now we are going thru one of those "everything that can go wrong will" time periods.

I've spent more time crying the past few days than I probably have in the past year. So I try to do what I can to deal with what little of it is in my control and do the best I can. Sometimes that's all you can shoot for.

:-)

3/30/2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home