AWOL
The past few weeks have been stressful. There was a lot of screaming and ignoring going on between the FWOB and I, which resulted in my moving out of her apartment. I'm currently sleeping on someone else's couch now until I can find a new apt. Unfortunately, this means I no longer have immediate access to broadband internet, and I won't be posting very often until I move into my own apartment once again.
For those of you who are concerned, FWOB and I are actually getting along better now that we are no longer living in the same small space. Occasionally, I may be able to write new entries when I visit her, but these moments will not be daily, so assume that for the next month or two I will not post often (as you have already seen from the past two weeks).
I will continue to read everyone else when I can sneak some time online at work, but I won't have more than 5 minutes at a time to do so, meaning I probably won't post replies.
I'll write when I can.


1 Comments:
Come see me and let me know when you are back on duty.....
Post a Comment
<< Home