Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Don't Touch That Dial!

I haven't posted since Jan 4th because time on my computer is rare lately. While my work schedule is better than it has been for over 6 or 7 years, I'm not the only user of my computer. My roommate (FWOBIE) has nothing but time on her hands these days (and a little less confidence in herself), so she has been either playing downloaded games for 10 hour stretches or giving us reason to completely system restore for an entire evening. No, it is NOT my fault for downloading that dirty mpeg (no matter what she says)!

Anyroad... if I don't get some time on the internet soon, I might send her on a treasure hunt soon. I probably won't have any clues or treasure on her quest, so she should probably stay lost for hours.

In the meantime, hang loose and watch what you say when you're on the phone! I'll fight for computer time this week, but FWOBIE fights dirty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to start singing Elvis songs if you are gone too long....

:-)

1/11/2006 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home