Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Get Ready For A Mass Extinction

I'm still not really on line yet, but as the Evolution nerd I pretend to be, get ready for environmental changes that the creatures of the world may NOT be able to evolve fast enough to survive.

Read the linked news story and just imagine what is in store for us all. We will certainly be hearing more about global warming now that the effects are coming fast & furious, but I doubt there's much we can do to stop what is sure to be some mass extinctions.

Maybe the "end of the world" will come by flood again. And God said he promised no more floods. What a kidder!

In the meantime, buy some property in the Rocky Mountains. It'll all be beachfront soon enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, despite the gloomy news....

3/23/2006 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We are seriously fucking up our planet." And have been for a while. As I've stated (oh, and HI, nice to meet you!) Earth doesn't need mankind but mankind needs Earth - - - and we think we're the intelligent ones!!??!!

And Tim - - - dude, you are SO right about better enjoy the mountains while they are still here. I mean when the Metro builds yet another useless mall they don't just build a freaking mall now but plow up enough land and build a city full of shops! ARGH! (Nice to meet you, too!)

3/25/2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Thanks all for tuning in. The news link, however, seems to be gone. I searched throughout MSNBC's pages and could find no history for it at all. Disturbing.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear from JB & Steve, and I'll try to keep up with your entries as well, even if I don't have time to comment. And thanks for writing too, Gracie. It's good to know that there are others who worry about the state of our planet, even if our numbers are small.

3/25/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home