Save it for a not so rainy day
I had a nice non-ranting, deeply insightful post for today ready to go (you know the kind I do), but after watching the news this evening full of the the hell that people in New Orleans are going through, I couldn't find the whimsy in my soul to write it.
I keep thinking that we so often live on the edge of a knife, about to be cut should the wind blow slightly in the wrong direction.
My grandmother is also very sick right now. I talked with my mother today, and she thinks the end could be near. She's 92 years old and so frail these days, but her mind is the same as it's always been.
Can't fight mortality, I know. I'll write the about the insight and whimsy tomorrow.


7 Comments:
Seems to be alot of spam which makes me apprehensive to post. I'm checking different sites for ideas for mine,short hair styles , it covers short hair and the like naturally. Check it if you'd like ---Jack---
You messin' with me, Sadler? I thought your were Spammy-boy.
Hey, I think we made it to the big time. Jon actually has us listed on his daily reading links list.
Shhhhh! Don't incur the wrath of the Blog God. He can delete us at anytime!!
Just FYI, that old picture used to be on the inside of the Blue LP, which i had a zillion years ago. It was a double album.
By the way... I talked to my parents and my grandmother is getting better, so they say. It's not a good sign that she gets sick more often now that she is older, but for now she is doing better. It's good news.
Hey, that wasn't my comment about the short hair site. That comment didn't even make sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home