Because Stacking the Court Doesn't Always Work
Although we all know that the EPA is famous for shutting down the power grid at the Ghostbusters facility in 1984 -
DR Ray Stanz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid
was shut off by dickless here.
Walter Peck:They caused an explosion!
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr Peter Venkman: Yes it's true. [pause] This man has no dick.
- The Supreme Court has ruled against the Bush Regime to allow the EPA to regulate the emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases from cars. And I'm quite happy about it. This is good news for anyone who wants life on Earth to survive more than 20 years. It's becoming difficult to be a facist dictator for the Shrub.
"I'm the decider, and I decide what's best." —President Bush
Not so much, buddy!
Labels: Environmental Patience


1 Comments:
I saw the headline on this earlier today. To those 4 justices who voted against the decision, if the EPA has no regulatory power, why not just abolish it?
Thats should make us all real safe....
Then again, with the "loyal bushies" running things, it really might make us safer.
Post a Comment
<< Home