Squirtgun Wedding
This weekend my friend, Tom, will be getting hitched to his lovely bride, Heather. Although I'm unable to attend, I'm hoping to hear it will be a squirtgun wedding.

I don't think she's preggers, so I'm not really sure why they're getting married, but then I probably just don't understand love.

Anyroad, I wish them luck, good weather, many gifts, and about a dozen kids.
Congratulations Jack Sadler!!


3 Comments:
Dude, glad I'm not the only adult who has a difficult time with understanding action of love. I think I love my friends, but if they weren't here, would I really miss them? Fear works wonders on ye ole love-ticker. Cool idea - - squirtgun wedding! My your friends have many years of delight! Later ~gracie
Best of luck to them
Shucks, thanks for the kind words Timmy. You too Gracie and Steve.
The wedding went great. This lady put some pics up on her blog
http://kathymartin.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home