Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hiatus

This weekend will be the last in my current apartment, and with that goes my internet access for a short time, hopefully. This is a week of many changes for me - moving, new job, briefly being off the web... I can't take it!!!

I'll be staying with my ex-girlfriend for a month or three to help us both out financially (hopefully we won't be at each other's throats, but I am difficult to live with). She is trying to get her broadband internet installed on her new Mac i-book, but there could be some snags, so I may be out of touch for a little while.

I fully expect to be back online by the 2nd week of November, but in the meantime keep in the know on matters of the Intelligent Design case in Dover, PA through the Panda's Thumb, and don't forget to read each other as well.

Ciao for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the move..I hate moving we just did recently.

Stay safe and "see" you when you get back online.

:-)

10/29/2005 4:17 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Best wishes on the move Tim!!

11/05/2005 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home