That's it... COLD TURKEY
My PC is in the shop tonight because I caught a virus, or a worm, or a disease or something. Since this is going to cost me money I don't have, I swear to avoid any website that doesn't have proof of recent VD tests from this moment on.
I have a hard time understanding why there are such dangers in my e-mail and on naughty-naughty sites. Granted, sin MUST BE punished, so I deserve it, but are there really people out there who think, "I'm going to screw up some computers and muss up peoples' lives" and have no regret for the MONEY THEY'RE MAKING ME SPEND? Alright! Cybergeeks are smarter than I am. I get it already. Now why are you making me pay one way or another for being on sites my mom told me to stay away from? I'm an adult for croonin' out loud! Can't you geeks get your kicks creating problems for the music industry again?
Well, I'm sure my pleas will go ignored, so from now on when I'm bored and curious, I'm taking a cold shower. If priests can avoid temptation, why not me?
I would put a great link to a news report about priests arrested for molestation charges, but I can't figure out how to do it on this Mac. Damn cybergeeks!!


1 Comments:
We have a nice case of spyware, its lots of fun. Some day we will have to reinstall windows.
Post a Comment
<< Home